Heading into the dark side, and discussing dealing with a challenging client on today’s podcast!
I fell into the trap AND myth of “Virtual Assistants” are on call AND need to work 24/7 and I fell into it hard.
Ending Relationships Made Easy
Letting go of your first “problem client” can be an emotionally charged experience, but honestly it’s one of the most important milestones in your businesses. You can grab some scripts in the VA library to help you, if needed!
It’s important because with each problem client, you’re able to get clearer on what your “deal breakers” are and which customers are your ideal customers.
Challenging Client Avatars
- Mr. I’m not really sure what I want
- “Oh, I assumed this was included”
- I needed this done yesterday
- Everything is an emergency
- Why did that take you two hours? and not 5 mins
- What you did is great, but now I want something completely different
- The casual customer
- “What’s a weekend”
I’d say that 99% of the time the issue is that certain procedures weren’t followed resulting in no real expectations being given to your client.